Download Essential Skills For IELTS (Reading, Writing, Listening And Speaking) Full
1. Essential Skills For IELTS Expanding Vocabulary Through Reading
Essential Skills For IELTS Expanding Vocabulary Through Reading is one of the bilingual IELTS exam books in English and Chinese. It helps you enhance your vocabulary available through access to various types of readings and exercises to strengthen your vocabulary for IELTS exam.
2. Essential Writing For IELTS
Essential Writing For IELTS is a comprehensive preparation course for the IELTS writing Module. It is designed to target a broad range of IELTS test-takers, from the pre-intermediate learners to those who have a higher level of proficiency. Essential Writing For IELTS develops both test-taking skills and language necessary for you to achieve an IELTS Writing Score between 5.0 and 6.5.
- Unit 1: Campus
- Unit 2: Food and Drink
- Unit 3: Health
- Unit 4: Social Communication
- Unit 5: Traveling
- Unit 6: Events
- Unit 7: People
- Unit 8: Society
- Unit 9: Learning Style
- Unit 10: Plan Your Career
- Unit 11: Education
- Unit 12: Environment
- Unit 13: Tradition
- Unit 14: Media
- Unit 15: Business
- Unit 16: Science and Technology
- Unit 17: Culture
- Unit 18: Law
- Keys for Workbook
3. Essential Listening For IELTS
Essential Listening For IELTS is a comprehensive preparation course for the IELTS Listening Module. It is designed to target a broad range of IELTS test-takers, from the pre-intermediate learners to those who have a higher level of proficiency. Essential Listening For IELTS develops test-taking skills as well as language skills necessary for you to achieve an IELTS Listening Score between 5.0 and 6.5.
Main features of Essential Listening For IELTS:Preparation and practice material is organized into three levels: Pre-intermediate, Intermediate and Upper-intermediate. The book consists of 26 units with 52 lessons. The units in each level are based on topics which frequently appear in the real test.
There are 3 sections in every lesson:
I. Pre-listening: provides you with background information about specific settings such as orientation, campus life, jobs, travel, etc. Language focus areas such as vocabulary and structure are also introduced through this section to prepare you for the actual listening activities in the next steps.
II. While listening: provides targeted practice exercises to develop test-taking and language skills specific to the IELTS test. These exercises are very similar to real-test items in terms of question types and the level of difficulty. Major question types include:
- Multiple choice
- Short-answer questions
- Sentence completion
- Notes/ Summary/ Diagram/ Flow-chart/ Table completion
- Labeling a diagram which has numbered parts
- Matching3. Post-listening: reinforces the language and test-taking skills introduced in the previous sections through check-up grammar and listening exercises. Some activities provide the opportunities for speaking and discussion practice. An integral workbook gives extra practice material as well as reinforces key points on language and test-taking skills. An audio script contains all the textbook and workbook listening material on the CDs. Keys to all textbook and workbook exercises are also included to help you check the answers and monitor your progress.
4. Essential Speaking For IELTS
It's impossible to prepare for every question that you might get in the speaking test, but what are the essential things to prepare for? Here's my list of essentials:
- Favourites: Don't go into the test without knowing what your favorites are. Prepare to talk about your favorite book, film, music, and website.
- People: Be ready to talk about a famous person and a member of your family.
- Activities: Have you prepared some ideas about a hobby? Can you describe a typical day in your life? Try to remember some special moments in your life, such as birthdays, festivals and weddings.
- Places: You need to be able to talk about where you live. Also, think about the places you have visited, what you did there, and why you liked or didn't like them.
- Things: Can you talk about the things you use every day, something you would like to buy, or a present that you received?
- Unit 1: Confirming Information
- Unit 2: What I do
- Unit 3: Hometown and Weather
- Unit 4: Future
- Unit 5: Language
- Unit 6: Free Time and Travel
- Unit 7: Food and Restaurants
- Unit 8: Family and Friends
- Unit 9: Wildlife and Environment
- Unit 10: Important Events
- Unit 11: Transportation and Traffic
- Unit 12: Homes and Houses
Don't Miss A Single Updates
✓Remember to check your email account to confirm your subscription.