Academic Writing Practice For IELTS is designed for students preparing for the writing Test in IELTS, which is administered by the British Council. The book is aimed at those candidates aiming to achieve a Band Score of 6 or more in the Academic Writing component in IELTS.
The book Academic Writing Practice for IELTS contains six sections:
- Section I: Writing Practice for Task I
- Section 2: Writing Practice for Task 2
- Section 3: Checking and Editing
- Section 4: Practice Writing Tests
The book may be used as a supplement to:
- IELTS Reading Tests by McCarter & Ash
- A Book for IELTS by McCarter, Easton & Ash
- A Book On Writing by Sam McCarter, or as a supplement to a course book, or for self-study.
Don't Miss A Single Updates
✓Remember to check your email account to confirm your subscription.