IELTS Speaking Test Part 1, you will get only 4-5 minutes to answer the questions. So, practice more and more, be careful and creative. Please note and practice these questions, as they may come up in the IELTS Speaking Test!
Introduction & Interview on Familiar Topics In IELTS Speaking TestGood morning/afternoon.
My name is ........... Can you tell me your full name please?
Can I see your identification, please?
Thank you, that's fine
Now I'd like to ask you some questions about yourself.
Let's talk about your home town or village.
- Where are you from? or Which city are you from?
- Describe to me the place that you live in today?
- Is it in a countryside or a big city?
- Do you enjoy your stay in ....... (Such as Riyadh)
- How long are you here for? How long have you been living there?
- What do you like or dislike about it? Do you like it there?
- Why do you like that area?
- What kind of place is it?
- What's the most interesting part of your home area?
- What is your home town famous for? or
- What is famous for?
- What kind of jobs do the people in your town/village do?
- Would you say it is a good place to live? Why?
- Did you study in school about your home town? or
- Did you learn about your hometown's history in school
Let's talk about what you do. Do you work or are you a student?
- What’s your job? Why did you choose that kind of work?
- How long have you been doing it?
- Are there things your don’t like about it? What are they?
- What subjects are you studying?
- Why did you choose those subjects? How long have you been studying them?
- Do you enjoy them? Why?
- Can we talk about your family?
- Do you have a small or large family?
- How much time do you spend with them?
- What things do you do together?
- Let’s move on to talk about accommodation.
- Where do you live? How long have you lived there?
- What kind of accommodation would you like?
- Moving on to talk about food. What kind of food do you like?
- What are typical UAE foods? Is cooking a man’s or woman’s job?
- How do you like foreign food?
- Let's move on to what you do in your spare time. Hobbies and interests?
- When/how did you become interested? How do you spend your holidays?
- Is there anyplace you would like to visit? Why?
- I'd like to talk about your daily routine.
- Are all your days the same? Typical day? Typical weekend?
- What would you like to change? What is the balance of work/study?
- Let’s talk about learning English.
- How long have you been learning English?
- Where did you learn? What is easy/difficult?
- What opportunities do you have to speak? Is it important?
- Let's talk a little about the festivals in your country
- What are some festivals in UAE? Any special food or activities?
- What do you enjoy most? Are festivals important?
- Now I'd like to talk about visitors to your country.
- What should visitors to UAE see and do?
- What kind of tourists visit UAE? How has tourism changed the UAE?
Don't Miss A Single Updates
✓Remember to check your email account to confirm your subscription.