- keepsake n. Anything kept or given to be kept for the sake of the giver.
- kerchief n. A square of linen, silk, or other material, used as a covering for the head or neck.
- kernel n. A grain or seed.
- kiln n. An oven or furnace for baking, burning, or drying industrial products.
- kiloliter n. One thousand liters.
- kilometer n. A length of 1,000 meters.
- kilowatt n. One thousand watts.
- kimono n. A loose robe, fastening with a sash, the principal outer garment in Japan.
- kind-hearted adj. Having a kind and sympathetic nature.
- kingling n. A petty king.
- kingship n. Royal state.
- kinsfolk n. pl. Relatives.
- knavery n. Deceitfulness in dealing.
- knead v. To mix and work into a homogeneous mass, especially with the hands.
- knickknack n. A small article, more for ornament that use.
- knight errant n. One of the wandering knights who in the middle ages went forth in search of adventure.
- knighthood n. Chivalry.
Main IELTS PagesImprove your IELTS skills with our IELTS sample practice Tests, lessons and free preparation tips.
Don't Miss A Single Updates
✓Remember to check your email account to confirm your subscription.