- zealot n. One who espouses a cause or pursues an object in an immoderately partisan manner.
- zeitgeist n. The intellectual and moral tendencies that characterize any age or epoch.
- zenith n. The culminating-point of prosperity, influence, or greatness.
- zephyr n. Any soft, gentle wind.
- zodiac n. An imaginary belt encircling the heavens within which are the larger planets.
Main IELTS PagesImprove your IELTS skills with our IELTS sample practice Tests, lessons and free preparation tips.
Don't Miss A Single Updates
✓Remember to check your email account to confirm your subscription.