|Describe a child you know.|
You should say:
Who the child is?And explain why you like/ dislike this child.
- Describe your childhood.
- What are the responsibilities of parents to help the children grow up properly?
Possible answer the above speaking cue card:My grandfather had been the father of six children and later on when they became parents, the family grew up quite large. In our joint family there are several children and among them, the youngest boy of my elder sister is the one I'd like to talk about. He is 4-5 years old and is my most favorite nephew. His name is Abraham and I call him Nir. I still remember the day he came to this world and I chose to name him Abraham. He lives with his parents in a different city and they visit us almost 3-4 times each year.
From his childhood, he was very cute and adorable. I loved him very much and because of my affection towards him, he became very fond of me. I usually see him with an interval of 3/4 months and each time I get the feeling that he has grown up more.
We often play hide-and-seek and cricket together with other people and kids. He loves to listen to the ghost stories, adventurous stories and fairy stories. While their stay at our home, he stays with me at night and I tell him bedtime stories. We often go to walk in the field, go to open places like parks, near river and forest. He likes ice-cream and I buy him chips, ice-creams and chocolates. He loves sweet and hates to eat any pungent food. I often cuddle him, make fun with him and play with him.
My affection and love for him are very profound and I love to spend time with him.
- To give identity of the kids and to give details mention the following points:
- His/ her name.
- Parents' names & relationship with you.
- How old the kid is.
- How s/he looks.
- How he interacts with you
- How you treat him/her.
- How often you see and interact him/her.
- How you feel about this kid.
- What you do with this kid.
If you can talk about this cue card topic you should be able to talk about the following cue cards as well:
- Describe someone in your family.
- Describe someone you really like.
- Describe someone you often play with.
- Describe a kid you know.
- Describe a child you really love to spend time with.
- Describe one of your relatives.
- Talk about a neighboring child you know.
Main IELTS PagesImprove your IELTS skills with our IELTS sample practice Tests, lessons and free preparation tips.
Don't Miss A Single Updates
✓Remember to check your email account to confirm your subscription.