IELTS Listening Test 6 - Section 4
Complete the timeline below. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
1832 - Alcott (31) .
In her teens Alcott worked to (32) .
At age 17 Alcott wrote her (33) .
(34) Alcott enlisted as an army nurse.
(35) Alcott published her letters in a book called Hospital Sketches.
(36) Alcott returned from her trip to Europe.
(37) Alcott published Little Women.
1879 (38) died.
(39) Alcott set up a home for her family in Boston.
1888 - Alcott (40) .
IELTS Listening Practice Test - Answers
- Was born
- Support her family
- First novel
- After the war
- May / youngest sister / Alcott's youngest sister
Main IELTS PagesImprove your IELTS skills with our IELTS sample practice Tests, lessons and free preparation tips.
Don't Miss A Single Updates
✓Remember to check your email account to confirm your subscription.