IELTS Listening Test 8 - Section 1
Complete the information below. Write NO MORE THAN ONE WORD OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Apartment for rent
|Included utilities||Gas, heat, water, (2) , phone|
|Not included utilities||(3)|
|Public transport||Underground, (4)|
|Tenant’s name||John (5)|
Choose THREE letters, A-F.
Which THREE things should the caller bring to the meeting?
- Driving license
- Tax bill
- Employment contract
- Reference from a friend or colleague
- Reference from an employer
Choose the correct letters, A, B, or C.
9. What time do the caller and apartment manager decide to meet?
- 5:30 PM
- 6:00 PM
- 6:30 PM
- Near the manager’s apartment
- At the caller’s future apartment
- At the office
IELTS Listening Practice Test - Answers
Main IELTS PagesImprove your IELTS skills with our IELTS sample practice Tests, lessons and free preparation tips.
Don't Miss A Single Updates
✓Remember to check your email account to confirm your subscription.