IELTS Listening Test 11 - Section 1
A Japanese girl and a housing officer are talking about her homestay family.
The housing officer takes some details from the girl. Complete the following form with NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
PERSONAL DETAILS FOR HOMESTAY APPLICATION
|Length of the course||4.|
Mark TWO letter that represent the correct answer.
6. Which kind of family does the girls prefer?
A A big family with many young children
? A family without smoker or drinkers
? A family without any pets
D A family with many animals or pets
Fill in the blanks with NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
7. Although the girl is not a vegetarian, she doesn't eat a lot of meat. Her favorite food is .
8. The girls has given up playing handball. Now, she just play with her friends at weekends.
9. The girl does not like the bus because they are always late. She would rather .
10. The girl can get the information about the homestay family that she wants .
IELTS Listening Practice Test - Answers
- Advanced English studies
- 5 months
- About 4 months
- B, D
- Take the train
- This afternoon
Main IELTS PagesImprove your IELTS skills with our IELTS sample practice Tests, lessons and free preparation tips.
Don't Miss A Single Updates
✓Remember to check your email account to confirm your subscription.