How To Write A Best Successful Cover Letter
Applying for jobs is not always a quick and easy process. Some hiring managers only look at Cover Letter before hiring their task on Upwork. But, If you follow some tips before writing your cover letter, I think, you can win it easily. The aspects of writing a best successful cover letter are as:
Goal of a cover letter is to convince a client that:
- You fully comprehend the task;
- You can cope with the task;
- It is easy to operate with you;
- There is no contingency.
How to start a cover letter:
- "Dear Mr. Steve,"
- "Dear Brown Steve,"
- "Mr. Steve,";
- "Dear Hiring Manager,".
- "Hello Sir,"
- "Dear employer"
Cover letter should include:
- Skills you have that make you the right person for this position based on your working experience;
- "I have good experience in data entry, web research, Google documents and MS Office. My typing speed is more than 50 words per minute.";
- "I successfully perform administrative duties including copying and faxing documents, answering telephones, transferring data, web research and reports to immediate supervisor".
- "I have recently worked for a Canadian ABC Company as a senior team leader, my duties were to develop front-end and back-end using PHP and MySQL."
- Read all attachments is they are in the job description and ask your questions or show that you understand them;
- "I read and have some questions about doc your attached, I would glad to ask them and share my ideas."
- Demonstrate your curiosity;
- I'm interested in the position of Blogger Writer. I have been a writer for two years, and know well Blogger and WordPress."
- "Over the writing aspect. I am scrupulous and passionate. All results are shipped before due date with a high quality."
- "I'm a iOS developer, and very interested in this job."
- Indicate that you already done similar projects/tasks;
- "You may find out more about 2 similar previously successfully completed projects by this link <link>";
- "I used UML to develop two similar projects which exchange XML packages to speed up video broadcasting";
- "I have attached SEO portfolio of websites on which I had worked in past. Please find the attachment."
- Show that you've an excellent comprehending the problems from the client;
- "Your solution with EXE files is very interesting, but I have idea how it can be dramatically improved by using SOAP"
- "I am guessing this content is for any website that's selling an item, is finding a method to attract them."
- "If you use me I'll not just talk about the products. however I may also explain why they're worth purchasing. It'll set you aside from the rest of the websites that simply regurgitate product specifications."
- If job description includes specific questions - answer them;
- "Per your request, here are two links on UX diagrams, I've designed for both web and desktop applications."
- Add your availability for the position;
- "I can work 20 hours/week on your project, my working schedule can be discussed."
- "I am available at any time during the week but my preferable hours would be Mon, Wed, and Fri from 8:30 am - 11:30 am."
- "I can dedicate 28hr per week for this job, we can negotiate working schedule."
- Show a readiness to complete a test job;
- "I am ready to do test job if you wish.";
- Specify on what payment condition you are ready to work.
- "My rating is 30$, but I am ready to loosen the rate, because I have few feedbacks. Getting feedback is more important for me rather than money. Let start with 22$/hr."
Good phrases before closing the cover letter:
- "Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.";
- "I look forward to hearing from you."
- "Looking forward to work with you."
- "Please feel free to contact me for any questions."
- "Waiting for you kind response"
- "If you have any questions please let me know"
- "Looking forward to get started"
How finish a cover letter:
- <your name>;
- "Thank you, <your name>";
- "Best regards, <your name>";
- "Regards, <your name>";
- "Best wishes, <your name>";
- "Have a nice day!";
- "Thank you for opportunity".
- Do not provide Skype, email or any other contact details (this is against Upwork policy);
- Do not copy/paste previous cover letters or templates.
Before submitting cover letter:
- Check grammar and spelling;
- Check all links included into the cover letter.
Don't Miss A Single Updates
✓Remember to check your email account to confirm your subscription.