According to the Adsense ads positioning guideline published by Google, the best performing Adsense ad position is above the primary content i.e. above the blog post or blog article. Placing adsense ads below post title (above post content) is a not at all difficult. All you have to do is create an ad unit on Google Adsense website, get the code and add it to the specified location in your blog template.
NB: You can't use Blogger's Inline Adsense or Adsense gadget because it doesn't have the option to add an ad under post title. Here the short way are as:
Preparing The Adsense Ads Code
- Log in to Google Adsense and create a new ad unit.
- For best results choose a wide ad size -either 300x250 Medium Rectangle or 336x250 Large Rectangle format. Make sure you assign the ad a new ad channel for performance monitoring purposes.
- When the setup is complete, you will be given a code.
- Run the code through an HTML Converter to convert special characters into their corresponding HTML entities. The ads will not appear if you use the original unescaped ads code.
- Copy the Converted ads code.
Adding Adsense Ads Code To The TemplateNB: Before editing your template, you may save a copy of it (Recommended).
- To do this on Blogger Dashboard Click Template
- Click Backup / Restore
- Then click Download full template
1. Go to Blogger Dashboard and Click Template
2. Click Edit HTML
3. Now press CTRL+F and search the following code:
4.Paste the Converted ads code right above the line;
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'> PLACE Your Converted Ads Code Here </b:if>
[... The conditional tag in lines 1 and 3 will make the ad appear only on post pages. If you want the ads to appear on all pages, just remove the lines ...]
5. Now Click Save template and view your blog. Let me know how you get on.
Don't Miss A Single Updates
✓Remember to check your email account to confirm your subscription.