HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) is a mark up language used to create web pages for the display over the internet. HTML is the basis of the whole World Wide Web or WWW. HTML has a very well defined syntax; all the HTML documents have to follow the syntax.
Dear learners now let's an overview of – HTML:
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. HTML is used to create webpage. All the Web Pages communicate through this language.
- HTML is platform independent language - can be used on any platform such as Windows, Linux, Macintosh, and so on.
- Its collection of “TAGS” that are used to make web documents that are displayed using browsers on internet.
- To write HTML coding we need a text editor. We can use Notepad or any other text editor like dream viewer or front-page, Notepad is the most simple text editor.
- All the HTML documents should have the extension either the .htm or the.html.
- HTML can also be used to include Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to define the appearance and layout of text and other material.
- User can make a link to the other document or the different section of the same document by creating Hypertext Links also known as Hyperlinks.
- It requires a web browser like Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox or Netscape Navigator or /Communicator to view the document.
Don't Miss A Single Updates
✓Remember to check your email account to confirm your subscription.