IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. It is a test of English language skills designed for students who want to study in the medium of English either at university, college or secondary school. IELTS Practice Tests Plus series offers comprehensive practice for each exam paper.
Features of IELTS Practice Tests Plus 1:
- Reassure your students with task specific hints and tips on how to get the right answer
- Each book has a number of additional ‘plus’ features including grammar and vocabulary practice, functions banks.
- Increase both your and your students’ knowledge of the relevant examination with the exam overview section.
- Create exam conditions in your classroom using the sample OMR answer sheets.
- Make your marking easy with the answer key and tape script.
IELTS Practice Tests Plus 2 provides essential practice in all four modules of the IELTS examination: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. It includes: - six complete Practice Tests incorporating the 2005 modifications to the Writing module.
Features of IELTS Practice Tests Plus 2:
- Sample answers to writing tasks.
- A full description of the exam.
- Complete audio scripts, with answers marked.
- Strategy boxes training key sub-skills for each module.
- Sections for assessing your writing and academic vocabulary.
- Annotated answer key, analyzing correct and incorrect answers.
- Additional reading and writing modules for General Training candidates.
IELTS Practice Tests Plus 3 includes:
- Audio and colour visual materials allowing students to practise for the speaking and listening papers at home.
- Sample answer sheets and a guide to the exam so your students know what to expect.
- Answer key and tapescript to support teachers doing exam practice in class.
Don't Miss A Single Updates
✓Remember to check your email account to confirm your subscription.