Before writing a cover letter on Upwork or Elance please read "How To Write A Best Successful Cover Letter".
Sample Job Description:Hi,
We need an expert professional with minimum 5 years of experience in PHP.
the person needs to be affordable that we can use him for long term purposes.
the person must show us his previous work.
any certificate is a plus.
please share your skype name and hourly rate or fix price per page.
looking forward to receive your applications.
Sample Cover Letter (Drag mouse from this point to bottom to Copy)Hello sir,
As there are no details about the projects you going to use me in, so here is my short recap:
- 6 years experience: PHP+MySQL, C#+MSSQL;
- Great experience with NOSQL DB: MongoDB and CouchDB for non-transactional data;
- I worked as independent developer and like a team player, remotely and in office. I know how to manage my time effectively;
- I do not afraid overtimes and emergencies. During launching some critical projects I sleep next to servers to be sure that all go smoothly;
- My last project was a fantasy sport game for football. Fully responsive, tested under MAC and Windows, written on node.js, PHP and MongoDB.
- I use Eclipse on RedHat for development, also can work under Windows;
- Have experience with AOUTH API2 - integrated high security desktop app with web sites;
- Know how API to work with Dropbox and Google Drive - it was a medical project for saving and quick access of big amount of data;
- Well know nginx to implement software loading balancing.
For the collaborative in small projects, I use Trello and Goodge Doc. For free source control - gutbucket.
Used Fabric and Jenkins for deployment and continuous integration.
Good with DB modeling and DB coding and optimization. Worked with tables with more than 10mln records.
My rate is 40$/h, but if you provide project details then I can estimate and give you fixed price.
I am looking for a long-term project(s) and can negotiate conditions if you decide to hire me. I am very reliable and responsible person. If I choose you as an employer, then I will not do any simultaneously projects.
Best regards, David Smith
Don't Miss A Single Updates
✓Remember to check your email account to confirm your subscription.