Before writing a cover letter on Upwork or Elance please read "How To Write A Best Successful Cover Letter".
Sample Job Description:I am looking to hire a project manager to lead the launch of a new business website. The actual website will be built on Squarespace so I prefer someone who has some experience with it.
Your job will be as follows:
1) provide daily update to client via phone/email on the progress of the site
2) work with content writer to get the content; proofread the content; get client approval; properly insert the content on the website as necessary
3) work with the logo designer to reach a design that pleases the client and to put the logo on the site.
Sample Cover Letter (Drag mouse from this point to bottom to Copy)Hello
My name is Michael.
For the last 10 years I launched more than 500 different web sites for such brands as Microsoft, TVOne, Sniders, Discovery, Hitachi, Sony.
It was web sites from small one-page only to e-commerce solutions.
I worked with almost all popular CMS and web site builders like: DotNetNuke, Wordpress, Drupal, Weebly, Jimdo, Squarespace, Wix, Joomla, Blogger.
My web sites were integrated with such payment, shipping and social networking systems like: Moneris, Authorize.net, Paypal, Paymenttech, UPS, USPS, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo.
Every project which I did I follow the rules:
- describe project functionality, prepare UX and UI mockups for designer
- clarify all questions about creative and behavior
- make a functional specification which is clear for all involved people from QA till client
- keep client updated about project status. I used such tools like Trello, Fogbugz, Jira, Bugzilla
- always be in touch with development team to help them make tech decisions and control timelines. Hold short meeting every day;
- periodically show intermediated tested results to client. I use testing, training and production environment for continuous development process
- deploy project on the production
- backup policy
- work on client's feedback and support web site.
I have great technical background in programming, databases, user experience and user interfaces. Such background allows me easy communicate with all project team.
I understand how all details important for a web site. On my previous work, our testing process included checking creative pixel by pixel to meet client requirements.
I am open-minded, easy communicator, can work in different timezones, always polite and do things in time.
If you wish I can provide fixed cost if you give more details. My rate is $20/h.
In case to help you to hire me I can do quick user experience mockups just to show my understanding and high quality of the work. It will be free.
Thank you for opportunity.
Don't Miss A Single Updates
✓Remember to check your email account to confirm your subscription.